Text: The Reason Why Faith Makes Sense by Mark Mittelberg, Tyndale House, Carol Stream IL, 2011. ISBN 978-1-4143-1581-2
After viewing the video A Short Course in Apologetics 7, please read Chapter 7 of the text, What Do I Need To Do? and give short answers to the following questions:
- What is the definition of grace offered by the author on page 104?
- Explain the difference between the “DO Plan” and the “DONE Plan” with respect to Christianity vs. other world religions.
- What is the simple formula the author suggests explains the process for personally accepting this plan of salvation? (pgs. 106-10)
- How does a Christian differ from a non-Christian according to the author on page 111?
- What are the three elements of human consciousness that Laidlaw contends are involved in the decision a person makes in accepting Christ on page 116?
You are encouraged to read the book through to its conclusion but there are no more study questions in this course.