uSeminary offers online micro-certificates for pastors, worship leaders, choir directors, artists, homeschoolers, indigenous missionaries, marketplace ministers, and anyone who wants to deepen the biblical foundation of their faith.
- Create courses on numerous subjects and topics from a Christian worldview.
- Provide quality education that can be accessed by as many people as possible.
- Develop courses that are presented in a proven educational format with “easily digestible bites” of video, audio, and text.
- Offer certificates that will be useful to those who want to further their education but can’t afford more expensive online courses.
“The task of the educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts.” – C. S. Lewis
Christian education and the spread of the gospel have gone hand-in-hand throughout the history of the church. Scholarship, apologetics, revivals, missions, evangelism . . . these and other critical activities necessary to expand God’s Kingdom have all been built on a foundation of readily available, low cost, high quality, biblically sound education. In short, we believe education is a vital tool for spreading the Gospel message and for ensuring that the Church remains biblically sound.
- Pastors, worship leaders, youth pastors, and arts ministry specialists
- Indigenous and traditional missionaries
- Domestic and international house church leaders and church planters
- Choir directors, musicians, and worship practitioners
- Home schoolers and non-traditional learners
- Sunday school teachers, lay leaders, and marketplace ministers
- Seekers and believers who simply want to know more about the Christian faith
- A wide selection of subjects and topics from a Christian worldview.
- Micro-certificates that will be useful to missionaries, pastors of small churches, and others who want to further their education but don’t have easy access to a school or can’t afford more expensive online courses.
- Self-paced courses that allow students to start when they’re ready and set their own schedule.
- High quality, low cost courses from leading Christian scholars, authors, and practitioners.
- An extensive collection of free or low-cost courses that will be especially valuable for learners in at-risk communities, developing nations, and the Global South.
The Nicene Creed
We believe in one God,
the Father, the Almighty,
maker of heaven and earth,
of all that is, seen and unseen.
We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father.
Through him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation
he came down from heaven:
by the power of the Holy Spirit
he became incarnate from the Virgin Mary,
and was made man.
For our sake he was crucified under Pontius Pilate;
he suffered death and was buried.
On the third day he rose again
in accordance with the Scriptures;
he ascended into heaven
and is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead,
and his kingdom will have no end.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life,
who proceeds from the Father and the Son.
With the Father and the Son he is worshiped and glorified.
He has spoken through the Prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic Church.
We acknowledge one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look for the resurrection of the dead,
and the life of the world to come. Amen.
The Lausanne Covenant
We affirm the divine inspiration, truthfulness and authority of both Old and New Testament Scriptures in their entirety as the only written word of God, without error in all that it affirms, and the only infallible rule of faith and practice. We also affirm the power of God’s word to accomplish his purpose of salvation. The message of the Bible is addressed to all men and women. For God’s revelation in Christ and in Scripture is unchangeable. Through it the Holy Spirit still speaks today. He illumines the minds of God’s people in every culture to perceive its truth freshly through their own eyes and thus discloses to the whole Church ever more of the many-colored wisdom of God. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21; John 10:35; Isaiah 55:11; 1 Corinthians 1:21; Romans 1:16, Matthew 5:17,18; Jude 3; Ephesians 1:17,18; 3:10,18)
Become a course developer
Turn what you know into an opportunity to reach believers around the world. Contact us at email@example.com for more information on how your knowledge and skills can earn extra income and be a service to others.