The uSeminary Institute exists to provide certificates that offer both essential experience and practical knowledge to students in a short amount of time so they can climb the career and ministry ladders and become dynamic, innovative, and successful worship leaders or arts practitioners.
A generation ago, getting a bachelor’s degree was considered the ultimate goal in secondary education. Gaining stable employment required a four-year degree, and those who received certificates or two-year degrees simply didn’t have the same opportunity. Yet recent studies in 2019 and 2020 showed a shift in educational goals and outcomes.
Because certificate programs tend to be more skills-oriented than bachelor’s degree programs, they are easily tailored to market demands. The main goal of these programs is to help graduates find employment in their desired line of work. Generally speaking …
- Certificates offer practical workplace skills in a short period of time.
- Certificates are one of the cheapest postsecondary credentials available.
- Certificates are focused on occupation-specific training instead of the broader general education goals of traditional college degrees.
- Many people use certificates as a steppingstone toward earning a degree later.
- Certificates offered by a school with teachers and administrators from respected backgrounds will generally have widespread acceptance and be a career asset to students.