It’s simple, just sign up and take your first course from Lifeway & CCLI FREE today! Experience how easy it is to learn with uSeminary with 7 Words of Worship by Mike Harland and Stan Moser.
We’re very grateful you’ve discovered uSeminary and we pray your experience will be educationally useful and spiritually edifying.
So why did we create uSeminary? Well, in many ways, Christians are the same as anyone else.
- We lead busy lives.
- We have limited financial resources.
- We want to grow in our careers.
- We want to better understand the things that give our lives meaning.
- We want to share what’s important to us with others.
uSeminary uniquely meets and addresses each of these needs and life situations by …
- Providing affordable classes that can be taken anytime and anywhere.
- Offering classes that are taught by the best Christian instructors, authors, and practitioners.
- Helping students reach their vocational goals.
- Furthering the spiritual interests and growth of students.
- Providing a resource that will help students transform the world around them.
C.S. Lewis once said, “The task of the educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts.” Christian education and the spread of the gospel have gone hand-in-hand throughout the history of the church. Scholarship, apologetics, revivals, missions, evangelism . . . these and other critical activities necessary to expand God’s Kingdom have all been built on a foundation of readily available, low cost, high quality, biblically sound education.
For these and many other reasons, we believe education is a vital tool for spreading the Gospel message and for ensuring that the Church remains biblically sound. And we believe uSeminary is an affordable, practical, and effective way to accomplish these goals.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to email me at email@example.com. I’ll be happy to respond. And, again, welcome to the uSeminary family!
Executive Director, uSeminary
uSeminary’s executive director, Matt Price, has extensive experience as both a higher education administrator and publishing executive. He has written or co-written 14 books with publishers like Thomas Nelson, Simon & Schuster, and Harper & Row – including the best-seller The Story of Christianity (350,000+ units sold worldwide). And he has worked with a number of nonprofits in both managerial and consulting roles including World Vision, International Bible Society, IGISS, and the Gideons International in Canada.