The uSeminary Institute provides certificates that offer both essential experience and practical knowledge to students in a short amount of time so they can climb the career and ministry ladders and become dynamic, innovative, and successful pastors, worship leaders, educators, missionaries, lay leaders, or arts practitioners.
A generation ago, earning a bachelor’s degree was considered the ultimate goal in secondary education. Those who received certificates simply didn’t have the same professional or career opportunities. Yet recent studies in 2019 and 2020 reveal that certificates are increasing in popularity with students and potential employers alike.
Because certificate courses tend to be more skills-oriented than bachelor’s degree programs, they are tailored to meet market demands. The main goal of certificates is to help graduates find employment or career satisfaction in their desired line of work.
Certificates will continue to be a favorable choice for the modern worker because they are both fast and affordable. Many simply require a handful of classes to earn, so those looking to advance in their job can complete their degree in about a year or less. In addition, certificates cost much less than similar degree programs since there isn’t an expensive infrastructure needed to maintain the school. Just high-quality educators.
Generally speaking …
- Certificates offer practical workplace skills in a short period of time.
- Certificates are one of the cheapest postsecondary credentials available.
- Certificates are focused on occupation-specific training instead of the broader general education goals of traditional college degrees.
- Many people use certificates as a stepping stone toward earning a degree later.
- Certificates are often used to bridge the gap between different phases of academic study or to provide additional professional training and qualifications.
- Certificates offered by a school with teachers and administrators from respected backgrounds will generally have widespread acceptance and be a career asset to students.
Currently The uSeminary Institute is developing certificates in …
- Biblical Studies
- The Musical Arts in Worship
- Worship and Technology
- Worship Leadership
- Christian History
- Pastoral Counseling
- Pastoral Licensing
To receive information and updates on when specific certificate programs will be available, please fill in the form below: